Electric Vehicle Charging Columns
Charging columns are suitable for large scale, commercial use. With all steel construction galvanised and powder coated materials, they are ideal for outdoor use in car parks with regular traffic.
The columns have a charging capability of up to 22kW and a standardised Type 2 connection.
Echarge is a division of PDC providing premium quality Electric Vehicle charging solutions. Contact email@example.com for information.
- Temperature controlled ventilation system
- Completely wired ready for mains and bus connection
- RFID or push button options
- Heated charging socket (below 3 degrees)
- Basic, premium and smart versions available
- Twin Type 2 outlets
- Status information via text display
- Communication via OCPP (for premium and smart models)
- Load sharing software
- 1.38m high
- Enhanced safety
- Compatible network gateway available for multi-column control (up to 16 charging columns)
Scope of Use
- For use in large scale car parks, garages, and commercial areas with regular traffic
- Suitable for outdoor use – IP44
- Can be used by two vehicles simultaneously, splitting the 22kW load into 11kW per vehicle
- Can be used with all manufacturers Type 2 plugs and Type 1 or Type 2 Inlets
Limitations on Use
All electrical vehicle charging stations must be installed and connected in accordance with the Work Safe New Zealand Electric Vehicles Charging Safety Guidelines.
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Mennekes Charging Columns, if correctly installed, comply with the Worksafe New Zealand Electric Vehicle Charging Safety Guidelines
- Product complies with IEC 61851-1:2011 for Mode 3 Charging
- New Zealand Supplier Deceleration of Conformity (SDoCs) are available from PDC echarge on request
Suitable for New Zealand voltages and wiring systems:
- 230V 50Hz – 16A to 32A
- 400V 50Hz – 16A to 32A
The Charging Columns are designed and manufactured in Germany by Mennekes.
Over the last 5 years the Charging Columns have been installed all over Europe, Middle east, Scandinavia and are now available in New Zealand.
Other Performance Attributes
- UV Stable
- High impact strength
- Networking Accessories available
PDC offer a wide portfolio of commercial and industrial electrical products.
News from PDC