Classic Entrance Doors
For high-performance double-glazing, explore AGP’s product range available now
This door offers classic designs and patterns suitable for a more formal look. Traditional scrolled mouldings as well as contemporary flat-faced edgings are available.
Matching sidelights both opening and fixed are possible. Classic doors can be supplied thermally broken on request.
- For mainstream residential use
- Aluminium clad doors with the capability to display a range of rectangular patterns and glazed inserts
- Applied mouldings can be either scrolled or flat-faced, the latter offering a more contemporary look
- Glass inserts are generally 22mm IGU’s
- Glass beads take the form of the two moulding designs on offer
- Arched top glazed inserts are possible
- Doors are filled with high density polystyrene for thermal efficiency and sound dampening
Scope of Use
- Generally installed in protected entranceways and sheltered environments.
- Inward opening option is usually recommended
- Double opening doors (French style) or opening sidelights possible for full-width access
- Available in defined maximum sizes
Limitations on Use
- Installation in sheltered environments recommended — away from full sun exposure
- Hardware type must be advised at time of door order
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Designed, tested and manufactured to meet NZS 4211: Performance of Windows, and NZS 4233: Glazing in Buildings, Parts 1-4
- Designed and tested to conform to NZ Building Code, including Clause E2
- Released in 1998
- Widely used by homeowners, builders, Group home builders and specifiers
Other Performance Attributes
- Door warranty provided under normal conditions of use against failure of materials and workmanship for a period of five years
- Surface finish is covered by a separate performance warranty dependent on the actual finish selected
- A hardware/componentry warranty is offered against defects in manufacturing, functionality and surface finish for a period of five years, provided care and maintenance guidelines have been followed
First Windows & Doors have a high-performing range of solutions for all homes and commercial projects, from entrance doors to windows, sliders, bi-folds and thermally efficient options.
News from FIRST Windows & Doors