EBOSS for Product Suppliers
With our loyal audience of design and construction professionals and working relationships with some of New Zealand’s top architectural practices, EBOSS helps building product suppliers connect with the NZ architectural community both online and face to face.
At the heart of our offering is the EBOSS Monthly Membership — a trusted digital marketing programme designed to grow specifier awareness and understanding of your products.
- A small supplier looking to establish and grow quickly?
- An established supplier looking to launch your products and grow market share?
- Aiming to grow credibility and promote your products to specifiers?
Complementing our Monthly Specifier Guide programme are a range of digital and event services which can help product suppliers meet their marketing and specification goals.
Our additional digital marketing services can help building product suppliers meet specific marketing goals, such as increasing product awareness, growing a database or increasing digital reach.
- Display Advertising
- Native Content Promotion
- EDM Campaigns
- Database Acquisition
- Market Research
- Technical Blog Hosting
Our specifier events give building product suppliers the chance to educate architects and designers on their products and build relationships face to face, both in-practice and in more social settings.
- Technical Education (opportunities in-practise and on-campus)
- Architectural Movie Nights
- Architectural Quiz Nights
Our themed seminars and annual conference are designed to help product suppliers improve their effectiveness in the architectural market.
- Seminars for Product Suppliers (past seminars include Specifier Rep training, Off-site Manufacturing and BIM for product suppliers)
- Annual Specified Conference
We regularly undertake market research to provide product suppliers with the latest on the NZ building industry and architectural specification.
- Specifier Insights Research
- Builder Insights Research
- Industry Confidence Report
- BIM in NZ Research