EBOSS provides workshops and seminars tailored to product suppliers to the building and construction sector. These events are designed to increase understanding of the NZ specifier market, encourage networking and collaboration and ultimately assist suppliers in optimising their offering to architects, designers and builders.
- Huddles: EBOSS coordinates small groups of non-competing suppliers with similar areas of expertise and focus (eg. Market Intelligence, Sales/Marketing or Business Management) to come together over a series of strategic planning sessions.
- Supplier workshops: EBOSS hosts themed workshops with industry speakers tailored to the needs of product suppliers.
- Webinars: EBOSS runs large industry-focused sessions bringing together the latest updates
- Specifier Insights Research: EBOSS regularly conducts in-depth industry research to stay at the forefront of architectural marketing and support services in New Zealand.
- Specified: EBOSS’ key annual product supplier networking conference delivers up-to-the-minute information for those seeking to gain a greater understanding of the specifier market.