Delabie Thermostatic Mixer Basin
This is a wall-mounted sequential thermostatic basin mixer with bioclip spout, featuring securitouch thermal insulation.
- Bioclip removable spout can be easily cleaned and de- scaled.
- Progressive temperature control from cold water to 40°C, reduces the risk of scalding.
- Wall mounted for increased drop height, reducing retro-contamination and optimising hand washing.
- Easy to remove for cleaning and servicing.
This mixer comes standard with one disposable spout. Alternative spouts available to suit user requirements (note different lengths - L dimension);
- DE20002- Stainless steel spout (257mm)
- DE20003- Stainless steel spout (205mm)
- DE20040.10P- Disposable spout (253mm) (only available in packs of 10 pieces)
- Note: Dimensions shown are based on standard DE9610. Other Models may result in slight variations to L dimension
Scope of Use
- Use: recommended for every public and commercial place (schools, change rooms, public ablutions,…) and disabled persons (smooth opening)
- Temperature limiter pre-set at 40°C.
- Limited to 7 L/min flow (at 300kPa).
- Delivered through a flow straightener (not an aerator).
- 1/2”M BSP connections to eccentrics.
- Pressure range: 100 to 500kPa (300kPa recommended).
- Max pressure difference at inlets is 100kPa.
- For anti-scalding safety, the hot & mixed water temperature differential must be at least 15°C.
- Tap flows by pressing the push button and automatically shuts-off without hand contact.
News from MacDonald Industries