Locarno Louvres design, manufacture and install premium aluminium louvres in a wide range of customised applications for the residential and commercial markets.
Product literature confirmed current on September 14 2017Contact
RLY200 Louvre Roof
Locarno louvre roofs create the ideal outdoor room for dining and entertainment. The motorised overhead aluminium louvres can be controlled to filter sun and exclude rain to create the perfect environment for comfortable outdoor living. The Locarno RLY200 blade features a symmetrical, rectilinear profile with clean lines and a strong internal core design to allow longer spans to be achieved even in higher wind and snow loading, without compromise to aesthetics.
- Rectilinear design
- Strong internal core design to allow longer spans
- Features woolpile for soft close
- Aluminium product, made and designed in New Zealand
- Can be installed into aluminium, timber or steel perimeter frames
- Elero actuators, supplied and installed by Locarno are specially imported from Germany to operate the louvre roofs
- Louvres can be operated via a wall switch or remote
- Rain sensors also available
Scope of Use
The RLY200 louvre is a rectilinear profile designed and developed by Locarno and can be used for any louvre roof application, and is particularly designed for long spans in high wind zones, or snow load locations.
Limitations on Use
Refer to Locarno span tables to determine maximum spans according to wind zone and snow loading.
The detail and clean lines of this Leuschke-Khan designed louvre canopy complement the simple ply-and-batten cladding of a Pauanui bach.
This file is only available to registered users.
Log in below or sign up for a free EBOSS account.