Kalwall cladding solution is a translucent facade that provides glare-free daylight while blocking UV-A and UV-B rays and providing exceptional thermal performance.
- Design — Large spans allow minimal superstructure on buildings, depending on wind-loading the panel can free span up to 6m
- Application — Kalwall have several applications from walls/curtainwalls to roofs and skylights
- Natural Light — Allowing diffused natural daylight into a building means glare free light that reduces artificial lighting costs
- Thermal resistance — Unmatched in the translucent market with thermal values up to R 3.5 allowing maximum daylighting areas without compromising the insulation of the building and heat loss/gain
- Impact Resistance — Kalwall is a very durable product and can withstand heavy impacts
Post-Consumer Recyclable Content
Scope of Use
- Ideal for external facades in any zone
- Wind loads can determine design requirements such as span and grid pattern
Corrosion Exposure Zone D
Very High Earthquake Zone
Specific Design Wind Zone
Statement of Building Code Compliance
Complies with NZBC:
- Clause B: Durability
- Clause C: Protection from Fire
- ClauseE2: External Moisture
Kalwall has been a global leader for more than sixty years providing sustainable daylighting solutions.
Jacobsen are the source of quality flooring and cladding for the residential and commercial building sectors.
News from Jacobsen