Clay pavers by Wienerberger combine the highest aesthetic standards with functionality to create new and exciting design options for architects, specifiers and homeowners. Here are Wienerberger’s latest innovations for landscape development:
Penter LED Light elements:
For every planner and garden lover who wants to add stylish highlights in the outdoor area, Penter LED light elements are a perfect product solution. The new clay pavers are equipped with a light-emitting diode (LED), which generates a pleasant matt white light and is operated by a light switch. On request, alternative light intensities or light colours are feasible. Penter LED light elements impress with low energy consumption and a lifespan of up to 40,000 hours.
New are ceramic terrace panels available in elegant large formats for the sophisticated design of pools, terraces, balconies and roof gardens. They are produced in Görlitz (Germany) and available in two colours brown and dark grey.
The advantages of Penter Clay pavers:
- Natural floor covering made of high-quality, extra hard fired clay, which is extremely hardwearing, durable and reusable.
- As clay pavers can only absorb minimum quantities of water, they are extremely resistant to frost, dirt, environmental pollution, chemicals, and forces of nature.
- Permanently beautiful, colourfast and non-fading natural colours. No severe weather is able to harm them. High Sun brings out the brilliance of the colours but never lets them fade.
- Thanks to their slightly rough surface, clay pavers are slip-proof, abrasion-proof and anti-skid; always safe to walk on.
- Clay pavers have an excellent life cycle. Joints avoid problematic soil sealing and allow almost 40% of rainwater to drain off into the ground.
- Ideal for demanding timeless designs: wide choice allowing easy and creative paving
- Clay pavers are maintenance-free, cleaning can be left to the next shower of rain