Airflow is essential for a healthy home, but designers also need a system that will work with their designs, without sacrificing functionality or aesthetics.
Metrotile vents are a key part of Metrotile's high-performance roofing systems, delivering on both form and function. Designed to integrate seamlessly into a roof, they also create a healthier, drier environment for homeowners. On top of this, they look fantastic inside and out.
A well designed and installed home ventilation system protects a property from damage and the people in it. Whether clients are re-roofing, renovating or building a new home, Metrotile’s ventilation systems can provide the solution. In this article, Metrotile discusses the five key benefits of their unique Metrotile vents, showing designers why they are an excellent choice.
Why Metrotile Ventilation Solutions?
- No roof penetrations: Unlike other systems, Metrotile vents don’t require penetrations to be cut into the roof. There is also no need for tradespeople to get up on the roof once installation is complete, reducing the risk of incidental damage. Metrotile's system doesn’t require any further flashing and is installed by a qualified roofer who is trained to install the weathertight roofing system. All of these features protect the integrity of the design, the aesthetic of the home and deliver New Zealand’s only 25 year warranty on the roof penetration.
- Unique design: Metrotile's one-of-a-kind vents are a single piece, moulded design that laps seamlessly into the roofline of the building, so they integrate beautifully into any roof design. On top of this, the high-quality ventilation systems look fantastic. Coated in the same colour or stone as the roof, they blend in perfectly — no more unsightly white pipes cut into brand new roofs.
- Flexibility: Metrotile ventilation systems look great internally and externally. The internal vent can be moved independently of the external vent, so designers always get a great aesthetic — a huge advantage for consumers, that can even simplify changes and alterations to the build plan at a later date in the building process.
- Peace of mind: Metrotile vents don’t rely on silicone to remain weathertight, so designers and homeowners can rest assured they’ll keep performing for the lifetime of the roof. Like all Metrotile products, the ventilation systems are designed to meet all extremes of New Zealand weather, providing peace of mind for design professionals and homeowners.
- Metrotile vents integrate seamlessly into Metrotile's high-performance roofing system, providing the perfect solution for any home. Their unique design and quality materials allow the vents to integrate seamlessly into any roof, providing a lifetime of weathertightness and enhancing the aesthetic, inside and out.