Norris Ward McKinnon are a long-standing Hamilton-based law firm who challenged designers Wingate + Farquhar to reinvigorate their office environment.
The updated office space features an open plan layout with a larger collaborative area designed to act as a creative marketplace for staff to share ideas, and smaller spaces in-between to bring vibrancy to the workplace.
The Tretford roll colours selected were:
- 618 Indigo
- 534 Anthracite
- 512 Dapple Grey
Heritage Carpets proudly promote Tretford carpet here in New Zealand. This well known European range has been well loved across the globe for the past 50 years. Established in the 1960s its unique, top secret construction excels in longevity, vibrancy and durability — making it an ideal option for busy spaces such as the Norris Ward McKinnon offices.
More Reasons to Specify Tretford Carpets:
- Tretford is made from goat hair sourced from the same families in Mongolia for the past 20 years
- The cashmere goat hair that makes up Tretford carpet is dyed without bleaching, eliminating the use of harmful toxins in the dying process.
- Tretford prides itself on prioritising environmental protection and pollution reduction
- Performs as an air filter
- Asthma-friendly products
- Reduces airborne dust and allergens, and improves indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Promotes energy savings, and facilitates excellent indoor acoustics
- Naturally anti-static (meeting IBM and ICL standards for computer installations)
- Manufactured with chemical-free, sustainable, natural fibres from Cashmere goat hair
- Exemplary environmental protections and pollution reductions in manufacturing
- Exceptional performance in heavy duty, high traffic areas
- Cigarette and soil resistant