Designed and manufactured in Germany, VoglFuge is a designer acoustic plasterboard ceiling that provides a seamless and continuously perforated finish.
VoglFuge is available in a range of square round and random perforation patterns with custom perforations available and comes complete with a unique, quick and seamless jointing system that eliminates joint cracking.
- Quick joint finishing with the German-engineered, unique patented VoglFuge system ensuring maximum crack resistance.
- Install ceilings without filler — significant time savings and no more complex aligning of panels.
- Group 1 Fire Rating and environmentally sustainable choice; certified with GECA, VoglFuge is a sustainable product that achieves BCA Group 1.
- Simple and fast to install. VoglFuge is installed without filler and allows quick mounting of panels edge-to-edge.
- Excellent acoustic control. Realise ceiling designs with a solution that particularly benefits high traffic areas by absorbing ambient sound.
- Less dust and moisture.
- Standard panel sizes are up to 1200 x 2000mm; panel thickness is 12.5mm.
- 10-year product warranty.
- Installation guide and training available.