Its composition – a fire retardant, non-woven fabric, laminated between a top layer of metalized polypropylene and visual underside of UV white film – means Thermakraft 397 can be installed without the need for a separation layer between the cladding or roof metal.
The product has been designed as an alternative to kraft based foil insulations, providing the following benefits and features:
- Clean white light diffuse UV treated finish.
- Fully synthetic, non-shrink, water-resistant.
- Non-metallic foil finish, reducing cathodic risks with metal cladding.
- Fire retardant.
- Antimony and chlorine free.
- Green, recyclable.
- Tear resistant.
- Improved stiffness for ease of laying.
- Lightweight yet durable.