If you’re not familiar with the BRANZ House Insulation Guide, it provides different wall, roof and floor constructions, and tables showing the R-value of insulation required to attain different construction R-values. The new content includes:
- 10 options for steel-framed wall construction
- Deeper rafter options of 240 mm and 290 mm for a number of roof constructions
- 6 concrete slab constructions
- Work out the total construction R-value for a roof, wall or floor
- A redeveloped calculation table for recessed downlights.
Find out more about the guide and how to purchase it.
By the way I don't work for BRANZ – but I do find this resource very useful!