The EBOSS REST API for Developers allows EBOSS hosted suppliers to access and reuse their data stored in the EBOSS product library.
The following options are available depending on requirements for customisation and developer skill level.
1. Stand-alone API powered catalogue application
An easy to install and use stand-alone catalogue that can quickly be integrated with PHP websites. This can be uploaded directly to a website and function out of the box. Some customisation can be made with an intermediate level of skill. Depending on the website's technology, there are several options for a stand-alone catalogue application including:
- Supplier-hosted PHP web application which runs on supplier's server (code supplied)
- EBOSS-hosted web application accessed via a subdomain
- EBOSS-hosted web application integrated via an iFrame into supplier's website
2. PHP wrapper class for integration into PHP websites
Intermediate skill level required, allows the use of EBOSS API data for custom built PHP web applications.
3. Raw REST API data access
This is for advanced users only, providing the most flexibility for customisation, including the ability to write custom programming language wrappers (currently only PHP available).